Navigation Bar

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Letter Game


SO I made ANOTHER lid game!!! Are you shocked?! Nope me neither! I AM in LOVE with this one! It turned out so cute! I used my Cricut to die cut the cute Palm Trees. Then I found these letters in the dollar spot at Target. They are SOOOO cute but you can use any letters you have or just use cute markers!

Then I placed the same letter on the trees that are on the lids. If you look closely you can see in this picture that the letter D is not matched up yet!  I divided the alphabet into 2 sheets of 12 by 12 paper so that there were not too many letters on one page..


AND I had a sheet of palm trees left over so I made the Chicka Chicka 123!~ How stinkin cute is this...My Friend next door...came into my room...saw this game and sat down and MADE it! I  hope you love it as much as we do! 


 If you do not have cricut...you can CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW FOR YOUR VERY OWN PALM TREE PRINT OUT!


Are you saving lids yet?  I will post more lid games soon! I love FREE resources! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Designed by A Hughes Design