Navigation Bar

Must Have Mondays!


I am linking up with Blog Hoppin  :) for  my L-A-S-T week of the summer :( !!!



         I loooooove my Cricut!!!!!! AND my Mickey Font!!!! 



 I  also can NOT imagine life with my personal laminator! I use it every week in my classroom. If my students are going to manipulate and really work with some game pieces or activities, I HAVE to hard laminate them! You can pick this laminator up for around 30 bucks at Wal-mart, Target or online!

I do NOT buy the pouches at these places. You can get the box of laminating pouches at Sam's Club for 21 dollars for 200 sheets! That is a way better deal than 7 dollars for 25! 

I also am addicted to Diet Pepsi.....I gotta have it! I try to start my day with water but I usually give up by 9! :)


2 comments

  1. I just discovered the Sam's deal on laminating pouches & was so excited! I joined Sam's just for that deal lol. I just found your blog through the linky & I'm a new follower! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which laminator did you buy? I see several Scotch ones on the website. $30? Seriously? I can't believe I haven't bought one!

    ReplyDelete

Designed by A Hughes Design