Navigation Bar

Meet the Teacher Monday....10 Things about Me!

 1. I am a military wife. My husband of 17 years is in the Army. Our travels have led us to wonderful people and amazing things! It has been a great journey....of course there have been obstacles (deployments and TDY's) but I am a very proud military spouse with an awesome guy on my arm.  This was taken in Arizona when I was pregnant with our little one!
2. We  have 3 wild and wonderful boys! They are almost 17 and 15.....oh and 3 1/2. 
3. I am already starting to be devastated at the THOUGHT that my oldest will be a senior this year. How did this happen? But how cute   handsome and grown up is he in his senior pictures....
4. I love to use my Cricut and my Sillouette to cut Vinyl...yep I am pretty sure I have an issue. I may need an intervention...
5. I am a lucky girl that gets to teach with an amazzzzzing group of teachers. I love my team! I love how fun and crazy they are...and how dedicated to our little ones they are. I am very, very, lucky!
6. I hate things that are related to out doors....camping, fishing etc....TOO Bad my boys are ALL in love with that. :(

7. I spend wayyyyyy too much money on my classroom!  Uhmmm I really do! I have had parents even point it out! :)
8. I am teaching my first class for SDE this fall and I am very nervous and SUPER excited!  I will be at the
Virginia Kindergarten Conference in November!
9. I believe in making a difference! I live by this! I started a group centered around this...here is my amazing team (teachers and families) at a local county autism Walk!   Yes! This is ALL 4 of my Haynes Boys in this photo too! 
10. I have had the HONOR of participating in several honor flights for WWII Veterans. There is nothing more powerful than seeing a Veteran see their memorial in Washington DC for the first time! It is amazing! Here is a photo from one of those times! 

They were So excited that we were there cheering for them! What a blessing! 







3 comments

  1. Good! I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task.
    Phoenix pre-k

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all welcome you. I wish we all have good time together and make a lot of memories. Now it's time to avail Web Development services for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very impressed your good work. It looks you spend a lot time or effort in this article. Now it's time to avail Locksmith Leeds for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Designed by A Hughes Design